Crook Handles are used when a tube motor has a Manual Override function. The Tube Motor requires a Rigid Eye to be fitted to the Manual Override. The Crook Handle is then hooked onto the Rigid Eye which is placed into the Manual Override.
Crook Handles are also known as Crank Handles, Winding Handles of Lifting Handles.
NT0042* - Crook Handles
- NT0042 --- 2.0 mtr Crook Handle
- NT0042A - 1.5 mtr Crook Handle
- NT0042B - 1.2 mtr Crook Handle
- NT0042C - Crook Handle T 910784 Universal Type
- NT0042D - Crook Handle Hex Bar Fitting to suit NT59110
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Crooks Zinc Plated, Tubes Painted, Handles Plastic.
- The Crook is reveted into place at the end of the Tube.
- The Plastic Handles will turn freely, fixed into place on the tubes.