NVM's B Series Tubular Motor range offers the flexibility of a Flat Plate or Star Bracket. The Top Hat fixing Plate can be positioned and removed by simply sliding the plate over the tabs on the motor head and locking into position with a single fixing screw. The whole process will take less than 5 seconds. The Top Hap fixing plate is pre-drilled with Teardrop holes that then clip onto the 4 locating screws fixed onto the endplate.
This allows the quick removal and replacement of any NVM B Series Tube Motor for whatever reason.
Manual Override motors are supplied with a Rigid Eye as standard. Extended Rigid Eyes are also available. See Product Code NT0044. the operation of a Tubular Motor using the Manual Override also requires a Crank Handle, also known as a Crook Handle or Winding Handle, to hook onto the Rigid Eye. also see Product Code NT0042
The NT59 "B" Series Tube Motor is only available with Manual Override option.
NT59* - B Series Tubular Motor with Twizzle Limits
- NT59110 - 110nm B Series Tubular Motor with Manual Over-ride
- NT59120B - 120nm B Series Tubular Motor with Manual Over-ride
- NT59150B - 150nm B Series Tubular Motor with Manual Over-ride
- NT5994B - 94mm Round (4"x 9swg)
- NT5997B - 97mm Round (4"x 16swg)
- Drive and Limit Collar with in-built 70mm Octagonal
- Flush fitting Backing Plate and for
- Retro-fit Boss & Star Bracket with Split Pin
- Rigid Eye
- Limit Setting Tool