NV237 - Double Pin Lock Isolator Box with Key Switch
The NV237 offers both Security and Safety housed in a Zinc Plated Steel Locking Box.
For the user to open an electrically operated shutter, they must have keys to remove the Pinlocks, the Key to open the Padlock on the Keyswitch Locking Box, the Key to operate the Keyswitch inside and the Pinlocks to insert into the Isolator. This gives the user 3 levels of security. The Pinlock Isolator also gives added protection as it won't allow operation of the shutter unless the Pinlocks are inserted, preventing damage to both shutter and the motor.
- Steel Keyswitch Locking Box that can be padlocked
- Keyswich operation requires Key to operater shutter
- Double Pinlock Isolator requires 2 Pinlocks to operate shutter
- Pinlocks require keys to remove from the shutter
- Housing: Steel NV272 Lockable Key Switch Box with zinc Plated finish
- Key Switch: NV245 Geba Key Switch with Micro-switch Terminals
- Double Pin Lock Guides to accept NV193 Bullet Locks
- 220 / 240v Ac input & output
- Pre-Wired for simple connection to Power and Motor / Control Panel