HSD007B - INCOLD PURA K-VRX - K SERIES - HERMETIC RAPID ROLL DOOR
THE PURA K-VRX RAPID ROLL-UP DOOR is characterised by the sheet sliding on grates. Designed to offer the maximum sealing for internal applications in areas where particular environmental and hygiene conditions must be maintained, such as laboratories, pharmaceutical industry buildings or food handling areas.
The “K” line features a motor housed inside the winding tube, which allows installation incorridors and any other limited space, and the opening speed is increased
to 2.5 m/s.
The Pura K-VRX Door is designed to operate Indoors and is ideally suited to Laboratories, Pharmaceutical industry, Food processing where an hermetic seal is required.
The 304 stainless steel structure ensures robustnessand strength, even under high pressure washing.
The PURA K-VRX is designed to offer maximum seal,with pressure differences of up to 40 Pascal.
The Hermetic is seal ensured by:
- seal on the upper box to seal the sheet againstthe thrust of air pressure;
- seal on the lower part of the sheet for ground contact;
- grate system on the uprights , to prevent from the air going through, in the event of pressure/ depression on the sheet.
As with all K Series Rapid Roll Up Door the Pura K-VRX is fitted with an integral Coaxial 0.25w Single Phase Drive, housed in the Winding Tube. which allow installation into corridoors and any other position where space is limited. The increased opening speed of 2.5 metres per second is ideal for supermarkets and retail distrubution sites where quiet, speedy access to warehousing / stock rooms is a priority. With opening and closing nose levels of >68.9dB it is one of the quietest Rapid Roll Up on the market,and ideal for areas with frequent use
Maximum recommended Door size 3000mm W x 3000mm H
- Manufactured to EN 13241-1 & CE Certified
- Sequential Light Barrier complies to EN 12445 Safety Regulations
- Air Permeability to Class 3 (50 pa) EN12427)
- Water Tightness to Class 3 EN 12489
- Reduced Operating Noise. >68.9dB
- Up to 2.5m/sec opening.
- Up to 300 Cycles per Day*
- Integral 0.25kw Single Phase Coaxial Motor 220/240v with Electromagnetic Brake and Absolute Encoder housed in the Winding Tube.
- Manual Override & Emergency Release Functions
- Curtain fixed with Sliding Grate system for Hermetic Seal
- Soft Bottom Seal
- Sequential Light Barrier & Encoder as standard
- Built In Emergency Stop Button
- Intergral IP66 Control Panel with Mylar Keyboard and Digital Display.
- Stainless Steel 304 12/10 Columns & Covers
- Fibreglass Canopy pre-painted PPC RAL 7000
- Minmimum opening width 1000mm
- NT applications, temp > 5°C with RH % level < 30% (a thermal break is also recommended to prevent condensation)
- Full Self-Repairing Curtain
- 600gm/m² Curtain (Available in 900gm/m²) in RAL 9106 Fabric adapted for contact with Food
- Vision .Panels (Full curtain)
- 16 RAL Colours as Standard (3 RAL Colours Insulated)
- Self Repairing Breakout Shoes to Aluminium Safety Edge
- Induction Loops
- Pull Cord
- Remote Control
- Radar Heads
- Push Button
- Traffic Lights & Sounders
- Inverter for Soft Stop / Soft Start 3phase 380/415v
- UPS Control Panel for Power Fail
- Counterweight System for manual operation if Power Fail